Monday, January 5, 2015

Found a place!

So I haven't written much since we got to LA. Mainly because we haven't had much news to share. We have been looking at many, many apartments and still hadn't found one we were really excited about. 

But on Saturday we looked at an apartment that we both felt was a great first fit for me. It is in Brentwood and is a wonderful and safe apartment. We made the final arrangements for the apartment yesterday afternoon and I moved my stuff in :) 

I have a very nice girl, close to my age, as a roommate. I think we will be a great fit for roommates and it is nice to have someone so nice and friendly as a first roommate here in a brand new city across the country. 

I don't have any pictures now to share but when I get settled and unpacked I will for sure post some pictures late in the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment