Friday, December 26, 2014

Better late then never!

So we are finally packed and on our journey across America!



We were hoping to leave on Christmas evening but because of my flu last week we were no where near packed (or atleast I was no where, dad only packed one bag and he packed in about 30 min) so when Christmas Day came and packing was not finished yet we decided to leave Friday.

Now I was thinking that meant Friday around mid day but we didn't get started till well after 9pm.



We made our first stop which was to visit my aunt and uncle and their brand new beautiful little baby boy! That was an amazing stop! I love them and can't believe how much I love their little boy now. And so we visited for about an hour.

On the road again next stop... Nashville!!! Yeehaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment