Saturday, December 27, 2014

🎼 On the road again, I just can't wait to get on the road again 🎶🎶

🎼 On the road again, I just can't wait to get on the road again 🎶🎶

Ok the Country Music Hall of Fame might have been one of the best ideas we had for this trip. We had visited it when I was little, probably like 8-10 but I didn't remember much of it. And it was amazing, highly highly recommend it to anyone who likes country music and is passing through Nashville. 

We started by going to watch a song writer session that the museum does on Saturdays. We got to see Marc Beeson! He was amazing, a great singer and an absolutely amazing songwriter, who had a wonderful sense of humor. He was probably both dad and I's favorite part of the day so far!!!! 



But it didn't take us as long as we thought to go through the Hall of Fame and museum so we walked outside and decided since it was only about 2pm that the best thing we could do was get in the car and keep trucking down the road. So that's exactly what we are doing! 

(I know I said I would try to stop with the horizontal pictures but this was part of an exhibit at the Hall of Fame and I just couldnt resist!)

Our gps has us headed toward Memphis, which for any WVU fans out there should know there's a big bowl game Monday night, so we might get to have a surprise meet up with some WVU fans for our next mini stop!?! I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment